Presented by Nasdaq & Baldwin Risk Partners
- What is my potential personal liability when sitting on a public board?
- Can my personal assets be at risk?
- How does the company’s D&O insurance work and how does it protect me?
- How do I know if there are adequate limits in place?
- What is A-Side coverage and how does it work?
- What are best practices to avoid litigation and costly settlements?
Andy Drechsler, BioDrex Senior Financial Executive
Douglas W. Greene, BakerHostetler Partner
Mike Tomasulo, Baldwin Risk Partners Managing Partner, Management Liability National Practice Leader
Laura Sherman, Founding Partner at Baldwin Krystyn Sherman Partners and Baldwin Risk Partners President of Family Office Practice