Your International risk partner
With a dedicated international team and a risk-first approach, the BRP International Center of Excellence has the experience and expertise to help companies large and small confidently manage their global risks.
Global Insurance Expertise
Insurance and consulting services to help you identify and manage your international risk exposure.
- Compliance Guidance – What Is Legally Required & What Is Customary?
- Global Employee Benefits, Medical, Life, Disability & Pension
- Global Property & Casualty, Management Liability & Professional Liability
- Local Broker & Local Placement Coordination Via Worldwide Broker Network
- Private Risk – High Net Worth Families & Individuals
- International Travel Risk – Insurance, Pre Travel Assessment, Safety & Security Consulting
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- International Employers of Record
- Higher Education
- High Net Worth Individuals & Family Offices
- Adventure Travel
- International Development
- Government Contracting
- Oil & Gas
What sets us apart
Our team of dedicated international specialists is led by Mike Kelly, Head of the International Center of Excellence, and Joe Gleason, Director of Global Risk Management. Joe spent 17 years as a global security and operations director for a large non-governmental organization (NGO) and has managed critical incidents in many jurisdictions in which our clients operate. His hands-on experience allows for clients to better identify, assess and manage risk.
Our risk-first approach
We identify and work with key company stakeholders to identify, rate, and prioritize our clients’ international risks, based on the likelihood of occurrence and potential impact. This enables us to build out and monitor a high-level global risk register and mitigation program and position the organization as a best-in-class client for insurers.
Our proprietary planning process begins with a deep dive to identify your insurance risk topography and generate the RiskMap™—a 360° view of your unique risk profile that forms the foundation of your tailored insurance and risk management program.
duty of care
By taking a holistic, multidisciplinary approach to risk management, we help employers meet their moral and legal obligation to maintain the well-being, security, and safety of employees and their family members, contractors, and volunteers when travelling overseas or posted on international assignments. Our duty of care framework includes staff awareness, preparation, and education, as well as the implementation of effective procedures and monitoring