Personal Information We Collect, Use, Disclose, Share, or Sell
Categories of Personal Information We Collect, Categories of Sources of Personal Information, Business or Commercial Purposes for Which Personal Information Will Be Used, and Third Parties with Whom Personal Information is Sold, Shared, or Disclosed.
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“personal information”). Within the last twelve (12) months, we may have collected the following categories of personal information from the sources identified below for the business and commercial purposes indicated, and disclosed, shared, or sold (as indicated) such categories of personal information with the specified categories of third parties:
We do not sell or share the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
We do not share personal information we collect about you for purposes of cross-context behavioral advertising.
We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information for purposes other than the following:
- To perform the services or provide the goods reasonably expected by an average consumer who requests those goods or services.
- To prevent, detect, and investigate security incidents that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity, or confidentiality of stored or transmitted personal information.
- To resist malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal actions directed at the business and to prosecute those responsible for those actions.
- To ensure the physical safety of natural persons.
- For short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, nonpersonalized advertising shown as part of a consumer’s current interaction with the business, provided that the personal information is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about the consumer or otherwise alter the consumer’s experience outside the current interaction with the business.
- To perform services on behalf of the business.
- To verify or maintain the quality or safety of a product, service, or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured by, manufactured for, or controlled by the business.
- To collect or process sensitive personal information where such collection or processing is not for the purpose of inferring characteristics about a consumer.
Your Privacy Rights
Right to Notice
You have the right to receive notice at or before the point of collection about our collection and retention practices. Please review our notice at collection linked https://baldwinriskpartners.com/privacy-policy/ccpa-privacy-policy-at-collection/ for more information.
Submitting Consumer Requests
You may submit a consumer request to us by email at LegalCompliance@baldwinriskpartners.com or via phone at (888) 971-9520. You may make up to two disclosure requests in any 12 month period.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
When you submit a verifiable consumer request, we will take steps to verify your request by email or telephone call. In some cases, we may request additional information in order to verify your request or where necessary to process your request. If we are unable to adequately verify a request, we will notify the requestor. Authorized agents will be required to provide proof of their authorization and we may also require that the relevant consumer directly verify their identity and the authority of the authorized agent.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Right to Know and Access Your Information
You have the right to request that we disclose to you certain descriptions and categories of the personal information we collect, use, disclose, share, or sell about you. For example, you may request the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information.
- The categories of third parties to whom the we disclose the personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
You may make up to two disclosure requests in any 12 month period.
Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information. See above for additional details about how to submit a consumer request.
You should be aware, however, that California law allows us to retain your personal information under certain conditions, even if you have asked us to delete it, such as when retaining your personal information is necessary for us to complete a transaction with you or provide you with a good or service you have requested. We will notify you of any denial of your deletion request and the reason for such denial.
Right to Request Correction
You have the right to request that we correct your personal information. See above for additional details about how to submit a consumer request.
Right to Non-Discrimination for Exercise of Consumer Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you because you have chosen to exercise any of your privacy rights provided by the CCPA.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact us at:
Baldwin Risk Partners
Attention: Legal Compliance
4211 W Boy Scout Blvd. Suite 800
Tampa, FL 33607