A FRESH PERSPECTIVE TO SENIOR LIVING
Families trust you with their loved ones. Why not put your trust in an insurance carrier that will go the extra mile for your customer? With the Baby Boomer generation moving towards retirement, we know senior living facilities may see rapid growth throughout the coming years. To help keep you protected, Selective’s Senior Living insurance offers the insurance coverages that matter most – for both you and your residents.
HOW IS OUR APPROACH DIFFERENT?
Our team of experts looks beyond the placement of insurance policies and takes a holistic, consultative approach to understanding your unique risk profile. Our goal is to establish a culture of risk management that prioritizes safety, compliance, and education so you can manage your exposures, stay ahead of the competition, and protect your most valuable assets.
- Emergency vacating expense
- Employee theft
- Forgery or alteration
- Ordinance or law – Loss to the undamaged portion of the building, including demolition costs and increased cost of construction
- Property off premises
- Property of residents
- Utility services
- Communicable disease extra expense
- Theft of residents’ money and securities
- Blanket additional insureds (as required by contract)
- Limited assault
- Limited property damage to property of others in your care, custody or control
- Temporary liquor liability
assisted living facilities
- Occurrence form
- Broad limits
- Insureds include employees, volunteers and students-in-training
core solutions & expertise
Directors & Officers Liability
Retirement & Wealth
Cyber Risk Management
senior living insurance leaders
We take pride in aggressively negotiating the best terms, conditions and premiums for our clients year after year. Our senior living team thrives in managing complex situations to provide our clients with the best possible cost, policies, and coverage.