ENABLING GLOBAL INNOVATION
Technology and infrastructure are coming together to make our world more connected. From storing data to online shopping, streaming content to renewable energy, our private and public networks are facing new challenges. Digital infrastructure — like Data Centers, Wireless Infrastructure, and Fiber Optic Networks — are essential to keep us connected. But they are also facing increased pressure to be resilient and secure from cyber criminals, global unrest, infrastructure instability, and climate change.
HOW IS OUR APPROACH DIFFERENT?
The Digital Infrastructure Team, with a focus on both domestic and international markets, specializes in crafting comprehensive insurance and risk management programs tailored to the unique needs of the technology industry. Their reputation for providing innovative solutions to companies with national and global operations has earned them recognition throughout the sector.
They are technology specialists known for delivering exceptional service and expertise in the areas of Risk Management, Employee Benefits, Commercial Insurance, and Executive Risk. With over 20 years of experience serving Data Center/COLO, Cloud, Digital Asset Mining, Wireless & Infrastructure Communications, and Private Equity Investor-focused organizations, the team leverages their knowledge to guide clients in implementing best practices in risk management.
your partner for evolving risks
The Digital Infrastructure Practice concentrates on risk mitigation needs such as:
- Property/Construction: High-value assets and complex construction standards go hand in hand with Digital Infrastructure projects, requiring a well-crafted insurance program to cover physical damage to structures, worksites, and equipment.
- Cyber: Digital infrastructure companies must be aware of their cyber vulnerabilities and have risk management processes in place to respond to cyber incidents. Cyberattacks can result in data breaches, service disruptions, and future vulnerabilities.
- Contractual: Digital infrastructure companies may have agreements in place with large companies to ensure continuity of service, but it’s important for them to have risk management plans in case of service failure.
- Business Interruption: Digital infrastructure companies that provide critical connectivity services to individuals and organizations are vulnerable to devastating business interruptions.
who we serve
- Telecommunications – Wireless & Mobile Communications
- Data Centers
- Fiber, Broadband & Satellite
- Crypto Mining
- Blockchain & Financial Services
- Cloud Computing
- Emerging Technology in Renewable Energy
DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE EXPERTISE
Directors & Officers Liability
Global Japanese Practice
Connect the world and protect your business with a strategic risk management partner
At Baldwin Risk Partners, our Digital Infrastructure team is dedicated to providing our clients with top-notch services and solutions tailored to their unique needs, which help them manage and mitigate risks effectively so they can stay connected to the world without worrying about their bottom line.