powered by people
BRP is a firm believer in providing the tools, resources, and education to help fuel the success of our colleagues. The digital marketing team is no different. We’re looking for a passionate Web Developer to elevate our digital marketing initiatives.
what you'll be doing
The SEO Specialist monitors site wide daily performance metrics and uses SEO tools and techniques to optimize site traffic and increase organic conversions. Conducts keyword research, performs behavior analyses, technical audits, and content gap analyses. Utilizes website analytics to create reports, audits, and dashboards to identify areas for optimization. Conducts competitive research and deploys the latest developments in SEO.
We are looking for entrepreneurial-minded people who are passionate about continuous learning and growing their knowledge and skillsets.
- Optimize and maintain web content in WordPress and/or visual builders.
- Optimize website code (H1’s, H2’s, etc.) for SEO maximum crawlability.
- Use SEO tools/software (SEMrush, Ahrefs) to gain insight into improving organic visibility.
- Organize, prioritize, and develop modern web strategies.
- Perform and analyze site audits to create data driven decisions for future changes.
- Improve and execute modern SEO tactics to help increase organic qualified leads.
- Identify department/organizational needs, scope of work, and goals while ensuring website projects are delivered with high quality and on time.
What we Offer
We are huge advocates when it comes to offering competitive salary, benefits, and flexibility.
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible hours that fit your schedule – everyone has a life outside of work
- Amazing benefits
- Collaborate with passionate digital marketers